Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blogger Spotlight: Matt Logelin

I am sure this post is pointless because I am pretty sure just about everyone already reads Matt's blog.  But I received his recent book as a gift for mother's day.  My friend knew I had been reading Matt's blog for a couple years now and happened to see the book and grabbed it for me.  His story is a sad one but I have so enjoyed reading his blog for awhile now, and almost always brings a smile to my face to see pictures of his sweet Maddy.

And even thought I have been reading his blog for awhile - some of the stories in the book were very new to me so it was still a great read.  It made me cry, smile and laugh all at once.  And with his love for using curse words, I loved it even more.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!