- If you prefer sleeping on your left side, you'll have a boy. Right side? A girl. I like sleeping on both sides - so this could go either way.
- Extreme nausea means you are having a girl. I had very bad nausea but never threw up so this may mean girl.
If your hands are dry, you are having a boy; soft -- expect a girl. My hands are what they normally would be during the winter months - slightly dry. Could just be the time of year, or could mean boy.
- If you're craving citrus, you're having a girl. Ummm - YES for citrus. So this means girl.
- If your skin breaks out, expect a girl. I've talked about the bad acne - so this means girl.
- If you feel graceful during pregnancy, you'll have a girl. Clumsy? It's a boy. I feel normal which is fairly clumsy. Althought I've been super cautious and avoided tripping/falling as often.
- If you gain weight in your face, it means you're having a girl. Don't think I've gained weight in the face yet.
- Craving salt? Expect a boy. A little something sweet? You're having a girl. SWEET stuff - so this means girl.
- If your right breast is larger than the left, you are having a girl. If the left is larger, a boy. I haven't noticed that either one is larger than the other.
- Feeling extremely moody? Expect a girl. Umm I am quite bitchy these days, so this means girl.
- If baby is low, expect a boy. High, it's a girl. I think I'm carrying more high.
- If you're carrying in front, it's a boy. All around your middle? A girl. I feel wide - which would mean girl.
Friday, February 26, 2010
What the Old Wives Tales Say
Here's what the old wives tales are telling me: