Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Latest Cravings

My cravings vary from day to day.  The past week or so, I've been loving fruit.  Pears, apples, clementines, grapes, bananas - even canned fruit (mandarin oranges are my recent obsession).  I can't seem to get enough.  For school the past couple days, I've been packing my lunch with a big salad, and lots of fruit on the side.

Which reminds me - I haven't had a lot of energy to make dinner.  So I've been trying to throw together some dinners that are super quick.  Like this delicious salad:

Spinach Salad
Spinach leaves
canned mandarin oranges
bacon/turkey bacon (whichever you prefer)
Marie's Creamy Italian Garlic dressing (umm - this MAKES the salad - and no I'm not being paid to write this)

Mix it all up and you have yourself an amazingly delicious salad.  If only the dressing was healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!