Thursday, December 3, 2009

Delayed

I am super delayed in talking about this!  A couple weeks ago, the lovely Carrie at Love, Laugh, Eat Ice Cream gave me a blog award.  Thanks so much for thinking of me!  If you haven't checked out her blog, do it!  She talks about her newlywed life with her hubby.




Here it goes:

1. Where is your cell phone: Don't know at the moment

2. Your hair: Long and very dirty blonde (probably more light brown at this point - it didn't see much sun over the summer)

3. Your mother: emotional and creative

4. Your father: smart and old

5. Your favorite food: it depends on my mood - but I do really love ice cream

6. Your dream from last night: vacationing in NC

7. Your favorite drink: wine

8. Your dream/goal: to be able to balance home and work life happily

9. What room are you in: family room

10. What is your hobby: blogging, playing the pup

11. What is your fear: throwing up, and waking up while someone is breaking into the house

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: happy with Ian and kids

13. Where were you last night: at a review session and home

14. Something you are not: without a conscience

15. Muffins: blueberry
16. Wish List items: to finish the next couple weeks strong

17. Where did you grow up: Rockville, MD

18. Last thing you did: talk to the hubs

19. What are you wearing: pajama bottoms and a sweatshirt

20. Your TV: is new and was a present for Ian's bday

21. Your pets: Tessa

22. Your friends: supportive, loyal, understanding, individuals

23. Your life: crazy

24. Your mood: procrastinating (not even sure if that's a mood)

25. Missing someone: missing having my close friends nearby

26. Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee

27. Something your not wearing: bra
28. Your favorite store: Banana or J. Crew

29. Your favorite color: green

30. When's the last time you laughed: on the phone with hubs

31. When's the last time you cried: Tuesday night - Biggest Loser

32. Your best friend: the hubs - but I have 3 best girlfriends

33. One place you go over and over: Samos (amazing greek restaurant)

34. One person who emails me regularly: my law school

35. Favorite place to eat? Addie's in Rockville, near where we used to live

I am awarding this to:

Feisty Survivors Unite - because she is a very close real life friend and her story is inspiring - so lucky to have her in our lives.

La Petite Chic because I love how honest she is in her writing

Charm City Kim because she is another real life friend and openly talks about funny topics (farting, pooping, etc.)

6 comments:

  1. Cute blog and congrats on the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out! Not to be totally lazy but I did one of these awhile ago. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm craving Samos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy - We just went to Samos after I wrote this post! So freaking good.

    La Petite Chic - Surely lady!

    Feistysurvivor - you're the best.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!