Sunday, December 27, 2009

A (Belated) Merry Christmas

We're back from the UK and trying to adjust to the time difference, along with getting the laundry/cleaning/grocery shopping taken care of because as of right now, all of our clothes are dirty and we are starving because our house has no food.

I'll write a long review of our trip once I upload the 300+ pictures and take care of getting settled.  But a short review is that we had a fabulous, exhausting trip, spent loads of time with family, and I brought home lots of funny English traditions and stories that I'll be sharing with you very soon.

I will say this: there really is no place like home for the holidays.  We are oh-so-happy to be home, relaxing in the comfort of our bed, with our pup home with us. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (or other winter holiday)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!