Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shower for Mommy-to-Be

I've been invited to a shower for a mom-to-be.  She's already had a couple baby showers, so I think I'm supposed to get a present for the mom-to-be.  The invite mentioned some things she likes - Aveda, Bath and Body Works, and a few others.  But I don't really want to get something from any of the places they've suggested - because I think she'll have too many people buying from those places.

But I have no idea what to get her.  Help!  I haven't been through being pregnant, so I have no idea what she'd really want to do after she has the baby, or during these last couple months of being pregnant.  What do you think?  I know some of my readers are either expecting, or already have children, so YOU, I need your suggestions!  Oh, and if it can be budget friendly, that'd be even better!

4 comments:

  1. You should cruise Etsy. I bet you could find something unique AND mom-friendly on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doahleigh - I get so confused by Etsy. There's so much on there to look at, and so many categories, how the heck do I narrow it down? It's such sensory overload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about a massage or other type of spa treatment? You could even go in on it with another friend to cut the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't you make her a diaper cake?
    http://www.plan-the-perfect-baby-shower.com/diaper-cake.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!