Saturday, November 14, 2009

Progress

I had a reassessment at the gym this morning (my first one since August, and my first one since being off my asthma medication for over 1 month now).  Down 3-4 lbs, and have lost 2 inches in my waist, and 1 inch in my thighs.  YAY!

While I could sit and dwell on the fact that that isn't THAT much considering I've been working my ass off since August, I'm choosing to take this and use it as motivation to keep pushing forward.  And just as it took time for me to gain weight (thanks to the asthma medicine), it's not going to go away overnight.

I'm looking for progress, not perfection.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! 2 inches off your waist is a huge drop! You probably gained some muscle and that's why your lbs lost wasn't as much as you'd hoped.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!