Sunday, November 29, 2009

Almost Over

NaBloPoMo is almost over - and I have to say I'm happy about it.  It certainly is challenging towards the end of it to come up with something to post every.single.day.  Although I did come across some other fun blogs through the month, so I'm pretty happy about that.  Would I do it again? Most definitely.  But this time of the school year isn't the best - it's time for me to start preparing for exams which means I am anything but creative.  So I may skip next year since it'll be my last law school year and November is tough.

Anyways, on this Sunday, I'm rooting for my fantasy football players to play super well.  I am currently 7-4, and was in 1st place in my division going into this week.  I only have this week and next week before playoffs start, and if I finish in first place at the end of regular season, I win $50.  That's what I'm going for!  So wish me luck as I head into these next two Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!