It looks kind of - scary - but it tastes delicious!
1 package of philadelphia cream cheese (I use 1/3 less fat)
1 small can of minced or chopped clams (right next to the tuna fish at your grocery store)
1 small onion
1-3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
1 bag of Fritos
1. Set cream cheese aside in a medium size bowl to warm up a little.
2. Chop onion (you probably won't use all of it - you can use as much or as little as you want.
3. Using a fork, mash the cream cheese up until it becomes smooth.
4. Drain almost all of the juice from the can of clams, then add the clams to the cream cheese, along with the onion.
5. Stir the clams and onion into the cream cheese.
6. Add a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce to the cream cheese mixture. Stir. Taste and add more as you desire.
Serve with a side of fritos (seriously the saltiness of the fritos makes this dip amazing). Perfect for parties - super quick and you can make it a day ahead.