Monday, April 27, 2009

Yummy Potatoes

Had these potatoes on Easter and fell in love with them - have made them 2 times since, and I swear they are addictive, and delightfully easy to make.
  1. Preheat oven to 425.
  2. Take 1-2 lbs of potatoes, cut them up into small pieces (diced; and I used the little red baby bliss).
  3. Put them in 9x13 inch pan (I used a glass pan and it worked well).
  4. Add 1 package of Lipton's Onion Soup&Dip Mix.
  5. Add enough olive oil to coat them, and make the mix wet and blend it well.
  6. Cook for 30-40 minutes.

The recipe is actually on the Lipton package (which I didn't know until after having them on Easter, and making them twice).

P.S. - is it just me or does looking at the word potatoes kind of gross you out? It has toes in it. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!