Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rant

Wow - two not happy posts in a row - what a treat I am! I don't really know a word to describe the stress I'm feeling right now. School is killing me. It's relentless and beating me up. My schedule looks like this:

6:00am (ish) - wake up, shower, get ready, eat breakfast, drink lots of coffee, prepare for the day
7:45am - leave for class
8:45am until 12 (on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays) or until 3 or 4 pm (on Mondays and Wednesdays, respectively): in class
After class - drive home
Either eat lunch or a snack upon arrival
Until 7:00pm - reading/taking notes
7-7:30(ish) - dinner with Ian
7:30ish -11 or 12: more reading/taking notes

Unfortunately, that leaves no time for (a) working out, (b) cleaning, (c) doing laundry, (d) grocery shopping, (e) walking Tessa, (f) keeping in touch with friends, and last, but certainly the most important (g) IAN!

This leads to my clothes not fitting, cranky, tired. And my schedule doesn't look like that because I'm going above and beyond the minimum. That's literally my schedule just to keep up.

Shoot me now.

I only have 6 more weeks until exams. My last exam is December 19th, and holy crap, it can't come soon enough. Until then, if you see me, I will be sporting lots of sweats since that's all I seem to be able to fit in (and I wish I had time to buy new clothes!). Anyone want to be my personal shopper? I could really use one right about now!

I do have to say - I am incredibly grateful to my amazing husband for being patient with me, and basically running the house right now. And to my friends - thanks for being patient. I promise I would be calling if I could. December 19th can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there pudd! It will all be worth it. The people who truly love you will understand. Your family certainly does. And Ian is a good man who will stand by you and pick up your equal packets. Take your extra time for him because he is the most important - a dirty dish, a little dust and extra loads of wash don't matter as much as he does.
    Let me know what I can do and lean on the people who can help you when you need to. And don't forget Ghee and those connections. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!