Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Online Shopping Sales = Dangerous for Kt

People should start receiving their invitations today in the mail. I am super excited to be able to start checking the mail for the response cards! There's something so thrilling about running to the mail and there being something that's there besides a real estate brochure or the weekly coupons.

I have also heard about the lovely shower invitation that everyone has received - except for me! Apparently, our mail must've lost mine somehow. The girls resent one out yesterday so hopefully it'll be there for me tonight.

Speaking of receiving more mail, I still haven't heard from the last of my law schools. The fact that I don't know where we'll be in 3-4 months is getting to me. I would like to have some certainty and as I run to check the mail every evening when I get home, I can't help but be disappointed when there's no new news. I'm a very impatient person - I want to know now, NOW!!!

No more wedding related news. I did do some online shopping recently. I figured with all the upcoming wedding festivities that I'd find a use for these two dresses from J. Crew:





I had been scoping out that white dress for awhile because I refused to pay the $140 original price. Well - I finally found it on sale, and then found the blue dress and decided to buy both of them because of the sale. Yikes - sales apparently are dangerous for me!

3 comments:

  1. I'm flattered that you posted my Knot bio among your wedding faves!
    Best of luck with your wedding planning! Everything looks beautiful!

    Cheers,
    Julie
    aka MrsJuliegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope you got them when they were not only just on sale... but with the 20% additional sale price J. Crew was offering the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i have to admit, i'm a sucker for ebay! i've gotten some really cute dresses on there, but i think its the rush of winning the item that gets me! until i realize i won all five!

    whoops...

    p.s. I love that blue color!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!