Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Invitations Ordered

Yay! All done - wahoo! Okay well I'm not done with EVERYTHING but now I have lots of DIY projects to complete: menu cards, favor cards, name cards, programs, table numbers. If you are one crafty biatch, I will hunt you down to help me. You've been warned.

Kim - yes I would like your help with invitations!

Now that we're getting closer - I'm getting all worried that I'm missing or will forget to do something important. Am I missing anything on my nifty to-do list over there?

I would also like to add that you have to read Nanette's post from yesterday. Absolutely positively adorable!

I am also searching for some cute wedding jewelry that isn't outrageously expensive. I'm looking for earrings and a mini tiara - okay not a tiara, more like a comb that has some sparkle on it but that is not large or too sparkly. I tried some on the other nights but it just didn't look right. Where did you find your accessories? Also, what underwear did you wear for your wedding?

3 comments:

  1. Let's see where to begin:

    accessories:
    The flower in my hair was made by... THE MR. No joke. i couldn't figure out how to get it right so he did it for me. It was a fake flower purchased from Michael's hot glued to a hair comb.

    I bought my necklace from banana republic and the earrings were borrowed from a friend (my something borrowed!).

    Undergarments:
    The dress had a built in bra so I just wore a pair of blue hanky panky thongs (TMI, I know... but it was my something blue!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog via a comment you left on Nanette's blog. Really cute!!!!!! And I love your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh maybe we will have to MAKE my hair piece! Good to know - and I too am going to try to borrow some jewelry. Everyone keeps talking about these hanky panky thongs - I want a pair! Maybe that'll be on my agenda this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!