Friday, January 25, 2008

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

I woke up this morning sad and angry at the boy. I had one of those dreams where you don't know whether it's real or not. It was in fact a dream (thank goodness!) - it was a terrible dream that we were at a party and we were getting ready to leave but had to wait for Bridget (one of my bridesmaids who's a newlywed!) to finish playing some drinking game. In the dream, the boy and I are chatting and then he said "Be right back" and he goes and lays down next to Bridget and starts flirting with her, touching her arm, almost spooning her. Jerk! I told him the story and he just laughed. He has been having lots of "cheating" like dreams recently - of me cheating in about 2 of them, and he cheated on me in one of his. Should I be worried? Are these dreams supposed to be telling me that we both are huge cheating sluts?!!?! I kid I kid. I've heard that it's normal to have some crazy dreams in the months leading up to your wedding. Besides, I have faith that whatever issues that might arise in our marriage, cheating won't be one of them.

Tonight, I am going to Fiore Floral with my mom to talk about flowers. My boss's mother passed away a couple years back and I ordered flowers with my team from this florist and everyone RAVED about the flowers. It used to be called Kabloom (there are a few of these florists in the Maryland area). If they come up with some ideas that are anything as beautiful as the bouquets have been before, I'll be thrilled. I'll have a review on Monday.

Ian's best man James is coming down to do tuxes and dinner and drinks with us tonight. We're going to Men's Warehouse to finalize the tuxes. Then we're heading out to dinner and grabbing some drinks in Bethesda.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of crazy dreams before the wedding... and some even after.

    I just had a dream that I ended up marrying my ex (who was CRAZY) and woke up physically ill.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!