Monday, November 26, 2007

Bored

I am only on day 4 of laying around and I'm bored! This weekend, I watched Live Free or Die Hard, We Are Marshall, A Mighty Heart, Shrek 3, and Father of the Bride (the 1950's one). I'm now waiting for more Netflix movies to arrive. I also decided that I was tired of being tied to the house so Ian drove me to the bank to deposit checks and I went to Target yesterday to pick up Thank You cards. This was after I had already taken a bath - which I am sad to say is something that takes a whole lot of energy! The entire ordeal took a lot out of me and by the time I had crutched my way to the entrance of Target, I was ready to collapse! So Ian pushed me in a wheel chair to the card section and then we quickly came home where I took a 2-3 hour nap. Oh how I love naps!

I don't have a whole lot related to the wedding to talk about. So instead, I'm listing what I have on my boring agenda today:

  • Write Thank You notes for birthday gifts
  • Some holiday shopping online
  • Take a nap
  • Finish a few law school applications
My mom is picking up my engagement session CD from the photographer this afternoon so I will post some pictures after I get those back. Josh just left after bringing me lunch and now it's time for my afternoon nap. I could get used to this lazy lifestyle! How was everyone's Thanksgiving weekend?

1 comment:

Leave me your thoughts!