Monday, June 9, 2014

Blogging dilemma

I have a lot of posts that are half written.  Life has been busy and I either don't feel in the mood to finish a particular post, or the post is no longer relevant to the happenings in our life.

I also find myself caught in a weird writing limbo.  I want to write and share what is going on but I'm also trying to find a happy medium of maintaining some privacy for my family.  Adding to this little dilemma is the fact that I passed the bar and have to be conscientious of the fact that future clients can learn information about me and my private life by searching my name.  Do I make my blog private?  Do I pull it down and start a more anonymous blog?  Do I stop sharing personal information about L?  Really, what good would my personal blog be without talking about L.  She's my little lady and if I'm being honest, it's probably why most of you come check my blog.

I'm in a limbo my friends.  I don't think I'm gone for good.  I have tons of things I've been wanting to write about.  Until then, I hope you are enjoying the much deserved beautiful warm weather and have been drinking wine on your decks like we have!

Have any of you gone through something like this?  Any suggestions?

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. First off, congrats on passing the bar! That's a great achievement!

    I am not practicing law, but my blog is anonymous because I don't want anyone to be able to search for it. I still can post pictures of my daughter and talk about her, but I keep everyone else out of pictures.

    Good luck with your decision!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!