Monday, March 11, 2013

She can whistle!

We had a busy weekend.  Saturday we had the honor of attending and speaking at University of Maryland's Terp Thon.  Once I get official pictures (by the way, the photographer was none other than Maria - I am so excited we were able to see her!) , I will do a longer post on this event.  But the short of it is, that it was absolutely amazing, inspiring, and I am still feeling uplifted two days later.  Here is one photo of miss Luca, up on stage with students, dancing to her fave, Pokerface.



And also, I will leave you with this video.  We have been working with Luca for over a year on breath control, and for the first time ever, she was able to blow on a whistle.  I seriously could not stop tearing up when she did it.  So in love with this child and her motivation!





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!