Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11: Our weekend


  • Ordered me some new glasses to replace my super duper old glasses.  Can't wait for them to come in.  Family watched Luca while Ian went with me for my appointment and glasses selection - we took our time and goofed around.
  • Had a board game night with Ian after Luca went to sleep.  I love breaking up the normal routine with a night like that.
  • Luca picked something up off the carpet at our friend's house.  She immediately brought it to me.  It was dog poop.  SO gross.  [Note about this - they are not gross people at all.  They have a puppy who clearly has not mastered the whole house training thing yet.)
  • Luca had been so good about peeing on the potty for a few weeks.  Then, the past two weeks she has refused to go on the potty.  Not sure what it means other than that she is not completely ready for this potty-training thing.
  • Lazy weekend - much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!