Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shutterfly Winners Announced

A whopping four people commented on my shutterfly post.  I really am a boring blogger these days.  Thanks to those 4 for commenting.  I selected three out of the four.  The winners are Ally, Lindsey, and Angie, who commented 2nd, 4th, and 1st respectively.  Lindsey and Angie, please email me so I can send over your codes (and Ally, I already have your email address).  My email address is frommagerkstoidos at gmail dot com.  (And I promise I put the max as 4, but for some reason when I copy and paste it onto my blog, it is showing up as 100).  And Doahleigh, I do not want you feeling left out so I would love to send you a holiday card this year (I know, I know, so not as exciting as 25 free cards), so email me your address!

A true blog update coming soon!


True Random Number Generator  2Powered by RANDOM.ORG



True Random Number Generator  4Powered by RANDOM.ORG


True Random Number Generator  1Powered by RANDOM.ORG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!