Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On Not Sharing the Name

I just wanted to address the question of baby girl's name.  Ian and I have thought long and hard about it, and we've decided not to share her name on my blog.  We have a nickname we'll use strictly for the blog.  So if you're friends with me on facebook, we'll share her name there, but please respect our wish to keep it off the blog and do not post her name in any comments!  Same goes for twitter - we won't be sharing it there.

And if you're really interested and want to know her name, feel free to email me directly (after she arrives - we're not sharing it until then).  I'll likely share it with you if we're bloggy friends!

Now, I'm off to a check-up with my midwife.  Will update you later although I don't think I'll have anything new to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!