Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Does Baby Moving Feel like...

Kim asked what it feels like.  When I first started feeling her move, before I knew she was a she, it felt like someone tapping my arm gently with a finger, except not on my arm, but from the inside. 

Other times it feels like an eye twitch inside of me. 

And now that her kicks are getting stronger, it feels like a strong nudge, as if there is skin on the inside of me that is getting kicked. 

And I think sometimes I feel like she's kicking my bladder.  It feels different than her other kicks because as she does it, it makes me think I need to pee.  This type of kicking should be interesting as she gets stronger/bigger!

Feel free to ask other questions and I'll do my best to answer them.  I'll likely answer very personal or gross questions, so ask away!

2 comments:

  1. That just seems so crazy to me. Does it hurt at all? And how does it not freak you out? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't hurt...yet! I hear that as the baby gets bigger the kicks could be on a rib or hip and that hurts. But so far, it just feels weird, but totally awesome at the same time. I told Ian that I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!