Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bagby's Pizza

*Today leads me to thinking about this exact day a few years ago.  I wrote about it last year, and I'll remember that cute face much of today. 

As we drove home from our day's festivities on Saturday night, we passed by a new pizza place.  We decided to check it out so we quickly parked and headed over there.  It was their first weekend open, and I was really impressed.  It's super cute inside, and seems like a great place to split a bottle of wine in comfortable clothes, and eat a quick bite.  I created my own pizza with ricotta, onions and olives, and Ian ordered the meat pizza.  All of it cost us about $25.  The crusts are thin and crispy and the toppings are fresh and tasty.  We definitely will be heading back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!