Thursday, February 5, 2009

Delirious

I have had so little sleep the past two nights, I'm now at that point where I'm super giggly, but at any moment, could get to the angry/irritable stage. You know that point? At the moment, I have lots of songs running through my head:



My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...



Bermuda, bahama, coooome on pretty mama...(ps...I am so out of it that I originally wrote BABY mama - eek!)



Red red wine...



And my current obsession is with this woman:





And she sings a song that goes like this: Red wine, I've had a little bit too much.

That's Lady Gaga. She's totally wierd and out there, but I love her anyways. I love her wierd clothes and makeup and hair and style. She can really sing though (if you listen to the Cherryhill videos - she is awesome). I just love her.

And I think I notice a theme around wine as to the songs in my head...hmmm. Well that's what I'll be rewarding myself with tomorrow night. I have my first research project due at midnight tonight...don't ask why it's due at that time. I have no logical explanation for ANYTHING my research professor does. I do not love her.

1 comment:

  1. We call those the "OTS" (like motts but without the M) and it stands for the "OverTired Sillies"...they are so fun, but usually lead to a crash!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!