Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner Decided

Forgot to mention the good news - we Ian booked Normandie Farms for our rehearsal dinner. I am so happy that we have that off of our list now! The food is good, the location is good, and the price is perfect. The only negative is that anyone staying at the hotel or in DC must have a DD because DC is a no tolerance jurisdiction. Meaning, if you are pulled over and you have had even a sip to drink, you can be arrested. So, anyone staying in there, make sure to make sure someone is your DD. I would love to say we'd be able to provide transportation for our guests I (like we're doing on our wedding day), but that option isn't up to me. It's on Ian and his parents' list so that's up to them!

And I have to say that I have THE best maids of honor and bridesmaids. I love them dearly and from what I've heard they've been going above and beyond to plan a shower and surprises for me. I am one lucky lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!