Sunday, December 21, 2014

L the Nurse

We've joked often that L has a future in the medical field.  Tonight just proves it.  The hubs starting cussing loudly and I knew something was wrong.  He had sliced open his finger while cutting up vegetables for dinner.

He knew to cover it quickly to keep the blood from my squeamish self.  I told L to stay put, thinking she would freak out if she saw the blood or saw that he was hurt.  I went to check on him to see if he needed stitches.  While doing so, L ran to her room to get Muno (one of her stuffed lovies) to give to the hubs to console him, then went into nurse mode.

After determining that he didn't need stitches, and trying to hide the fact that I was feeling squeamish and light headed from seeing the cut, L helped the hubs get patched up.  She got the band aides, put neosporin on the cut, and helped bandage him up.

She's all like, blood, no big deal, I've had worse.  (As I'm in the corner trying not to hurl).  Seriously, this child is tough as nails.

(I so wish I had thought to get my camera out to capture this, but I was too busy trying not to pass out).

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!